A life-changing opportunity at your own pace.
In the past 2 years I’ve created a second source of income, established a new career, founded my own company, gone from never writing to having several articles published in a national newspaper – all while working full-time and moving with my family to re-settle on the other side of the world.
I managed all of this using the MAP mental model. I created, used and tested this model to build productive and healthy habits that allow me to achieve epic goals and maintain my overall well-being with minimal stress. For details about the MAP model read more here.
In this 6-week online course I’ll teach you the fundamentals of the MAP model – the most practical, useful techniques I use to gain perspective, dream, prioritise and take action in my life, feel on top of things, and to ensure a balanced approach that keeps me healthy.
In short, I’m going to teach you how I consider only the essential, ensure effectiveness and work efficiently to lead to happiness or success as I define it.
Six weeks, one email per week
When I piloted the first versions of this course, my clients were keen to learn how to be less stressed, happier and more productive. A recurring piece of feedback was about how hard it is to find the time to complete it. So, I’ve kept the course short and sweet. However I want to ask you to care about yourself enough to invest one hour per week in yourself.
Each week we’ll focus on a different aspect of the MAP model:
- Week 1: Defining happiness, what gives your life meaning and essential areas to which you want to give attention – and the areas you don’t!
- Week 2: Knowing your principles (values) and your strengths and how can you optimise them
- Week 3: Setting goals and establishing a guiding and motivating roadmap – and selecting what deserves your attention!
- Week 4: How to really prioritise and schedule – to be effective as well as efficient by doing the right things including managing your energy.
- Week 5: Systems: Habits and rituals to mind yourself and doing things right while getting things done
- Week 6: Bringing it all together and ensuring continuous reflection for improvement.
What you get
Each week comprises 1 exercise (that’s homework!), 1 free template, 2 bonus pro tips, 2 free recommended tools to help you take action plus links to related reading to explore further the techniques you’ve just learned.
Want more detail? I will post an example email here.
In all that’s at least…
- 10 tips to turbo-charge change
- 10 free recommended tools to make it easier
- Related reading to help you learn more and implement the techniques I’ve shared with you
- 5 custom templates to help you put these lessons into practice
Plus the handbook!
- A permanent resource of the MAP Kickstart fundamentals in handy e-book form. Refer back to what you learnt so you can continue to learn about yourself.
- Buy the book alone if you don’t have time for the full course
I am currently upgrading the content of this course – the next course will start in March.
Ready to invest in yourself?
Sign up by March 3rd to get this introductory price of EUR 59.95
If your question isn’t answered below, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
How long will each lesson take?
The lessons instructions are one page and the template to complete another page. They shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes to complete but this deserves 60 minutes of your thinking time each week – it is life-changing.
How is the course delivered?
You’ll receive each weekly lesson as an email every Sunday, sent to the email address you sign up with. You should complete the lesson within that week.
When will the course start?
The next course will start on Sunday January 22nd, 2017 with the last email arriving 5 weeks later. Payment must be received by January 20th.
Do I have to finish it in 6 weeks?
No. I encourage you to implement the lessons that appeal most to you – when they most appeal. Start small and make them part of your normal routine. Don’t try all of them at once but remember they all complement one another as part of the holistic MAP model and they are ordered in that sequence for a reason. They move from big ideas to small. The handbook will serve as your reminder of all the techniques you have learned and are at your disposal.